There is a variety of different plug cutters in the range, depending on the diameter hole that needs to be plugged. The plug cutter is measured on the inside diameter. Always make sure that the hole is drilled to correspond to the correct plug cutter.
- Bit produces accurate plugs from any type of wood.
- Precision-ground cutters for precise fitting.
- 1/4″ Shank size fits most standard chucks.
- Use to cut straight/parallel plugs.
- Chamfered blade tips for easy start.
- Conceal screw heads
- Using the same wood to cut plugs provides a perfect colour match.
- Wood grains can be alligned for a professional finish
- Offcut wood can be used effectively